- Treatments take place on a Friday at Concord medical Centre or as a visiting practice in the comfort of your own home or on company premises Monday to Thursday.
- Initial consultation includes medical, vascular and neurological assessment , foot health check and treatment which will last up to an hour, subsequent follow up treatments up to 45 minutes.
- A treatment plan agreed between practitioner and patient .
- The foot health practitioner undertakes the routine work necessary to
maintain the health of the foot, which may include but not limited to nail
trimming and correction, corns, callus, athletes foot, management of ingrown
toenails (without invasive surgery), cracked heels, fungal and thickened nails,
skin conditions, heel pain, diabetic foot assessment and monitoring, genera &
guidance on foot care and footwear.
- Advice and treatment on footcare for the diabetic: It is essential that if you are a diabetic great attention to foot care is vital to prevent any complications.
- Diabetic footcare, assessment, advice and management are carried out at no extra cost when consultation and follow up treatments are booked.
- Cash or card payments ONLY accepted and in case of cancellation 24 hour notice will be required.
- Failed or late cancellation of appointments may be subject to a charge
- Prices dependant on location
- Concessionary rates available for residential / nursing homes .